Nude Lipstick, why do I love you so much? Is it because of all your different shades? Or perhaps is it because you understand all the colors of my moods? I don’t know, but I sure love it every time I wear you; I like you so much that my eyes sparkle!
Today I saw you. I saw all the nude shades in which I own you, and found myself helpless, thinking about you. Thinking about how cool it is that I can wear you during summer, fall, winter and spring. And how fascinated I am because you always help me to bring freshness and sophistication to my overall look without even trying.
Do you remember how you made my smoky eye makeup look balanced and “just right”? I’m just speechless! You mean a lot to me, nude lipstick. You never go out of style.
1. I love you in Nude Rose by Laura Mercier
2. You make me happy in Patisserie by MAC
3. Very pleased with Jennifer’s Nude by L’oreal
4. Please, Hug Me by MAC
5. I like you in High Tea by MAC
6. I love you in Urban 178 – Sheer Pale Pink by Dior Addict
What are your favorite nude lipsticks?